[sakai2-tcc] DISCUSS: Functionality Changes for 2.9: CKEditor

Beth Kirschner bkirschn at umich.edu
Tue Aug 9 14:22:40 PDT 2011

[resending with typos corrected]

At the LA Project Coordination Meetings the following functionality changes were proposed for the 2.9 release: Make the CKeditor the default editor for 2.9. The CKeditor is currently in Sakai 2.8, but disabled by default. I'd like to put it to a vote next week, but please share any concerns or questions now. I've pasted previous comments below.

Thanks,
- Beth