[sakai2-tcc] Passing of the Torch

Josh Baron Josh.Baron at marist.edu
Fri Aug 5 05:47:59 PDT 2011

Just wanted to add my thanks to everyone, especially Megan and Seth for
their leadership over the past year.  As I've noted in a few contexts,
watching the TCC form and then mature into a critical leadership body has
impressed me but also taught me a great deal about what works with regard
to governance in our community.

When I speak about Sakai I often emphasis that we are a lot more then just
awesome software as it is our community of talented and creative people
that I've always felt is where the true value lies.  I think the TCC is a
shinning example of this and a group that is vital to our long term
success.

Can't wait to see what comes out of year two!

Josh

Joshua Baron
Senior Academic Technology Officer
Marist College