[sakai2-tcc] VOTE: Adoption of 2.9 Release Schedule

May, Megan Marie mmmay at indiana.edu
Mon Aug 1 05:14:08 PDT 2011

J-F,
   I'm pretty surprised by this -1 since there was consensus at the project coordination meetings to adopt this schedule.

*       a string freeze at the same time as the code freeze.  MMM:  We discussed this in the past and didn't think this was realistic.   Unless others in the group agree, I'm inclined to leave as is.
*       The Testing activity could be moved up into its Start Date month   MMM:  Please explain more as to why you are requesting this.
*       There may be other activities that could be moved up. Or maybe the activities that have different months in start and end date should be duplicated across months.   MMM:  This isn't specific enough to make changes
*       Typos - MMM pointing out where they are exactly would be helpful.   Or you can edit the attachment

Megan