[sakai2-tcc] VOTE: Functionality Changes for 2.9

Jean-Francois Leveque jean-francois.leveque at upmc.fr
Mon Aug 1 03:06:19 PDT 2011

-1 for CKEditor, there are still open/unresolved issues with 2.8 that
are neither fixed in trunk nor 2.8.x:
https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/MSGCNTR-488
https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/MSND-37
https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/MSGCNTR-426
and there are still lots of FCK issues where we don't know if CK has a fix.

+1 for soft delete

J-F