[sakai2-tcc] Status of 2.8 additions, deprecations, and other changes

Speelmon, Lance Day lance at indiana.edu
Wed Sep 29 17:02:59 PDT 2010

JFL,

Since the login and provider changes are off by default, to completely remove hybrid from 2.8, one would disable the following lines in core-deploy/pom.xml:

core-deploy/pom.xml
104:                    <groupId>org.sakaiproject.hybrid</groupId>
105:                    <artifactId>hybrid-assembly</artifactId>
106:                    <version>${sakai.hybrid.version}</version>
253:                    <groupId>org.sakaiproject.hybrid</groupId>
254:                    <artifactId>hybrid-assembly</artifactId>
255:                    <version>${sakai.hybrid.version}</version>

Thanks, L

Lance Speelmon
Scholarly Technologist