[sakai2-tcc] Status of 2.8 additions, deprecations, and other changes

Speelmon, Lance Day lance at indiana.edu
Wed Sep 22 09:29:27 PDT 2010

FYI - this dependency on nakamura.utils is for one class [1] which creates an HMAC signature.  I use this in x-sakai-token authn.  I could easily remove this dependency on nakamura.utils with a little copy/paste - if that is desirable.  Thanks, L

[1] http://github.com/sakaiproject/nakamura/blob/master/libraries/utils/src/main/java/org/sakaiproject/nakamura/util/Signature.java

Lance Speelmon
Scholarly Technologist