[sakai2-tcc] sakai-2.8.0-a01 update: Hybrid

Speelmon, Lance Day lance at indiana.edu
Wed Sep 22 08:42:50 PDT 2010

FYI - I have updated the http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/TCC/List+of+Planned+2.8.0+Changes page to reflect the sakai.properties settings and referenced the ruby integration test.  Thanks, L

Lance Speelmon
Scholarly Technologist

On Sep 21, 2010, at 3:51 PM, Anthony Whyte wrote:

I've worked with Lance over the last hour to create a hybrid-assembly module, create a hudson job to automate hybrid snapshot deployments, deploy hybrid-1.0-SNAPSHOT artifacts to the Maven snapshot repo and then add the hybrid assembly dependency to the trunk core-deploy pom.  I've tested all locally and hybrid is downloaded, installed and deployed to Tomcat without issue.  I've asked Lance to provide me with any default hybrid properties that should be added to default.sakai.properties (forthcoming)

In short, hybrid is now deployed by trunk and will be included in the sakai-2.8.0-a01 tag.

Seth tells me inclusion in 2.8.0 requires a formal vote.  Should the vote go against hybrid it will be trivial to remove references to it from the master and core-deploy poms.

http://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-19185

Cheers,

Anth

Begin forwarded message: