[sakai2-tcc] URL Shortening service for Sakai

csev csev at umich.edu
Thu Sep 16 08:37:00 PDT 2010

I would gently suggest inclusion rather than exclusion on this one even if we have some confidence issues that lead us to shut it off by default towards the end of QA.

It might be nice to be able to *assume* this for some of the 2.9 development.

I am pretty sure that this is simple enough that there will be sufficient resources to maintain this effectively.

/Chuck