[sakai2-tcc] Proposal: how to get rid of the properties documentation staleness in 2.8

Anthony Whyte arwhyte at umich.edu
Thu Sep 9 07:19:12 PDT 2010

You should be able to edit the docs now (I added you to the confluence-administrators group).  If you have further trouble write me.

TCC members who are members of the Confluence-administrators group:

a.m.berg
arwhyte
csev (new)
dhorwitz
mmmay
seththeriault (new)
steve.swinsburg

If anyone else on the TCC requires elevated perms write me.

I can create a TCC group but I ain't doing it now.  Back to refinishing an old library table.

Later,

Anth