[sakai2-tcc] Proposal: how to get rid of the properties documentation staleness in 2.8

Jean-Francois Leveque jean-francois.leveque at upmc.fr
Thu Sep 9 06:23:49 PDT 2010

Had no technical solution in mind.

The information could be uploaded to confluence using an Excel file like
Megan did not so long ago. This is not the kind of information we want
to be edited in a wiki way, AFAICT.

Where else do we want to put this information and which format is needed.

Maybe the default config information could be included in the same
source date.

Where else do we want information about the configuration properties?

Which kind of tabular input does work with confluence?

Should we do XML/XSL-T or something else?

J-F