[sakai2-tcc] TCC review

Noah Botimer botimer at umich.edu
Tue Sep 7 12:55:58 PDT 2010

I think we should have a look at the state of affairs upon code freeze. At said point, it should be possible to observe and annotate where we think the TCC impacted the status of 2.x, and whether those impacts match what we (TCC and others) perceive to be the needs of the community.

I think that we can start the checklist and rubric in advance, but should hold off on the analysis phase until a marked point in our timeline (code freeze). I would be glad to help in thinking about how to evaluate our performance but would need a fellow volunteer or two to move things along.

Thanks,
-Noah