[sakai2-tcc] Test plans for sakai 2.8

Aaron Zeckoski aaronz at vt.edu
Sun Sep 5 06:09:46 PDT 2010

I think this is worth considering as part of the release process and
at least warrants discussion. Keeping help files and/or test plans up
to date seems like it deserves a line item in the release process at a
minimum. Does anyone else agree?

-AZ

Aaron Zeckoski - Software Engineer - http://tinyurl.com/azprofile