[sakai2-tcc] TCC review

David Haines dlhaines at umich.edu
Fri Oct 15 07:23:17 PDT 2010

I'll throw in one comment.  The TCC has been a great success in conducting discussions that end up  making progress.  Each decision may or may not satisfy everybody but at least considered and reasonable decisions are being made and issues don't sit around delaying the release.

- Dave

David Haines
CTools Developer
Digital Media Commons