[sakai2-tcc] ROLL CALL VOTE on inclusion of Notification Preferences work in 2.8

Seth Theriault slt at columbia.edu
Wed Oct 13 18:09:31 PDT 2010

Seth Theriault wrote:

> Chris Maurer's proposal to include "the ability for a tool to
> register itself as having notification preferences" in 2.8
> received -1 votes. Pursuant to our governance documents, a -1
> vote is "blocking" but can be overridden by a 2/3 majority roll
> call vote of active TCC members.

The voting for this override is now over. Here is the tally:

-- Voting YES (11)

Noah Botimer
Alan Berg
John Bush
David Horwitz
Matthew Jones
John Lewis
Megan May
Charles Severance
Steve Swinsburg
Seth Theriault
Anthony Whyte

-- Voting NO (2)

Jean-Francois Leveque
Aaron Zeckoski

-- Not Voting (2)

Beth Kirschner
Matthew Buckett

By virtue of 11 YES votes, the -1 "blocker" vote is overridden
and the 2.8 Notification Preferences proposal is approved.

Seth