[sakai2-tcc] ROLL CALL VOTE on inclusion of S3/Nakamura Hybrid work in 2.8

Seth Theriault slt at columbia.edu
Wed Oct 13 17:22:49 PDT 2010

Seth Theriault wrote:

> Lance Speelmon's proposal to include the S3/Nakamura Hybrid
> module and changes to the login and providers tools in the 2.8
> release received -1 votes. Pursuant to our governance
> documents, a -1 vote is "blocking" but can be overridden by a
> 2/3 majority roll call vote of active TCC members.

The voting for this override is now over. Here is the tally:

-- Voting YES (1)

Noah Botimer

-- Voting NO (12)

Alan Berg
John Bush
David Horwitz
Matthew Jones
Jean-Francois Leveque
John Lewis
Megan May
Charles Severance
Steve Swinsburg
Seth Theriault
Anthony Whyte
Aaron Zeckoski

-- Not Voting (2)

Beth Kirschner
Matthew Buckett

By virtue of 12 NO votes, the -1 "blocker" vote is sustained and
the S3/Nakamura Hybrid work is NOT APPROVED for inclusion in 2.8.

Seth