[sakai2-tcc] Override Votes

Matthew Buckett matthew.buckett at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Tue Nov 16 01:20:20 PST 2010

For me I have been surprised by the speed at which things have
progressed to an initial vote, I was expecting more discussion on the
list about the merits of the various sides. I'm rather guilty here for
neglecting issues and not commenting on them before the vote happens.

But I'm encouraged by the full and inclusive discussion that is
happening around the voting process, so lets see if we can keep it up
when talking about technical issues as well.

--
  Matthew Buckett
  VLE Developer, LTG, Oxford University Computing Services