[sakai2-tcc] Override Votes

Anthony Whyte arwhyte at umich.edu
Mon Nov 15 18:11:07 PST 2010

Hybrid inclusion in 2.8 was a regular vote initiated at the request of Lance Speelmon.  See

http://sakai-project-mail-list-archives.1343168.n2.nabble.com/sakai2-tcc-VOTE-on-inclusion-of-S3-Nakamura-Hybrid-work-in-2-8-td5580060.html

So only three override votes but they have been interspersed between regular voting on 2.8 capabilities so conflation of the two types is quite easy.

Anth