[sakai2-tcc] ROLL CALL VOTE: override objections to retaining Hybrid patches in Login and Providers

Aaron Zeckoski aaronz at vt.edu
Mon Nov 15 12:07:09 PST 2010

Does no one else here see a problem with the fact that 2 of the people
most involved with the core of the Sakai 2 codebase voted against this
code change and yet it still went in?

It seems like the override thing is being used far too much for my
comfort. Whatever happened to actually addressing concerns? Instead we
are just ignoring them and proceeding like they don't matter. I mean,
if I am just going to be overridden whenever I express concerns then I
am thinking my time is better spent elsewhere.

-AZ

Aaron Zeckoski - Software Engineer - http://tinyurl.com/azprofile