[sakai2-tcc] job scheduler work for 2.8

John Bush john.bush at rsmart.com
Wed Jul 28 17:21:13 PDT 2010

We would like to do some work in the jobscheduler for 2.8.

http://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-13696 - Provide interface to
JobDataMap to set Quartz job properties
http://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-18864 - Create Persistent
Event Logs For Job Scheduler

I thought I'd start that discussion off here rather than dev list
since the job scheduler is currently is maintenance probably the TCC
might have some say on the process of taking it out of maintenance?

SAK-13696 is really the crucial thing, people have been trying to hack
around this for a long time, its getting pretty annoying.  The 2nd one
is a little more involved and probably not as high priority.

--
John Bush
602-490-0470