[sakai2-tcc] Sakai Jira 4.1.2: test instance

Anthony Whyte arwhyte at umich.edu
Wed Jul 28 12:45:37 PDT 2010

There is at least one glitch at present: if you click on individual project dashboards you see nuthin'.  The view is available if you have admin rights and click on projects via the admin dropdown.

I'm cranking on merges at present and not looking at the new Jira test instance.  If you find other issues let me know.

Anth