[sakai2-tcc] Strawman - Sakai 2.8 Release Activity Scheduling

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 17:03:49 PDT 2010

Hi Megan,

Actually looking over the doc again, for the main Sakai code,  I only see a code freeze, not a feature freeze. Could we have a date whereby all features that are targetted for the next release are documented and Fix Versions set, then later on a code freeze where these features need to be implemented (not necessarily bug free) or bumped to the next version?

For indie projects, we could have a similar schedule, but should also introduce a date whereby a release artifact must be provided by indie project teams, so that it can be included in the QA cycle.

WDYT?

cheers,
Steve