[sakai2-tcc] Contrib tool to Sakai Enterprise core in 2.x

Berg, Alan A.M.Berg at uva.nl
Tue Jul 20 04:48:32 PDT 2010

Hi Noah,

I see improvement via a contrib tool. It may even ease issues for hybrid mode if looked at for Sakai 3.  Do we wait for the tool provider to come to us, which they will not or do we consider the technical merits and reach out if worth the effort.

Alan B

Alan Berg
QA Director - The Sakai Foundation

Senior Developer / Quality Assurance