[sakai2-tcc] auto test-driven dev infrastructure

Nate Angell nangell at rsmart.com
Tue Dec 14 13:05:02 PST 2010

On Ian Boston's suggestion, I'm crossposting this thread from the
Nakamura lists here to the TCC. The relevant info is around automating
patching mechanisms from issue trackers that applies patches and runs
tests. Ian thought something like that might be useful in the CLE
development/testing environment.

Let me know if you don't grok the info and/or want more info.

- Nate