[sakai2-tcc] Filtering Content served from CHS

Nate Angell nangell at rsmart.com
Sun Dec 12 08:33:33 PST 2010

At the risk of being predictable, I'll point out that Drupal has a
fairly well-thought-out system for output filtering that might serve
as a useful model. This is probably the best intro to the strategy:
http://www.lullabot.com/articles/drupal-input-formats-and-filters

Let me know if anyone would like more detailed info and/or access to
the admin level of a Drupal sandbox.

- Nate