[sakai2-tcc] Need a public announcement regarding 2.6.3/2.7.1 release

Berg, Alan A.M.Berg at uva.nl
Mon Aug 30 23:52:32 PDT 2010

Anthony Whyte did some testing of artifacts and so did I. In 2.6.3 there are some issues that were resolved in 2.7.0, but no blockers  David Ronald also had a quick look around. The regression with citations was resolved in 2.7.1 by some quick testing by Sam and then even quicker foot work by Anthony. I would not say that the two tags are thoroughly reviewed, but given the limitations in resources and the need to get specific types of fixes out I would say the artifacts are solid enough for release.

Alan

Alan Berg
QA Director - The Sakai Foundation

Senior Developer / Quality Assurance