[sakai2-tcc] More Indie Thinking on Profile2 / Profile

csev csev at umich.edu
Mon Aug 30 10:46:30 PDT 2010

As I think about the work I am planning to do for 2.9, I will be building services that depend heavily on Profile2 services and those services will be used by lots of other tools.

It would work best if both the profile2 service were placed in common as well as my new service - then folks working in common would (a) be continuously checking each other's work and catching to see if things break and (b) dependencies would work nicely.

I would like to see common the place we put common services that lots of things depend on rather than making a lot of multi-layer indie dependency chains.

/Chuck