[sakai2-tcc] Need a public announcement regarding 2.6.3/2.7.1 release

Anthony Whyte arwhyte at umich.edu
Mon Aug 30 07:15:34 PDT 2010

I pinged my staff colleagues regarding who should send out the 2.6.3/2.7.1 release announcement a couple of weeks ago and got no replies.  I recommend that the TCC do it (Seth has a draft announcement prepared).  I just sent out an alert to the security contacts list relative to the large number of security tickets addressed by the two releases.

I'm going back to my vacation (started last Friday afternoon).  I will monitor the lists relative to 2.6.3/2.7.1; if disaster strikes and we need a need another release I will roll off vacation and do it.  Otherwise, I'll be hanging out in my workshop building bookcases or out on my bike.

I'll be back to work Tues, 14 Sep 2010.

Cheers,

Anthony