[sakai2-tcc] VOTE on 2.8 timeline (SHORTENED period)

Seth Theriault slt at columbia.edu
Fri Aug 20 05:23:34 PDT 2010

May, Megan Marie wrote:

> The schedule for 2.8 release activity has been updated to
> reflect comments collected as well as the discussion from
> Wednesday.
>
> It is available at
> http://confluence.sakaiproject.org//x/8RkhB.
>
> I propose we vote to adopt this timeline.

The motion is seconded (by your chair) and is now OPEN for
voting. The vote will remain open until 23:59 UTC on Monday,
August 23, 2010.

NOTE: In the interest of time and given the significant
previous discussion, the voting period is SHORTER than usual.

As a reminder, this is a public, on-list vote with a "+1"
signifying "adoption of the 2.8 timeline as proposed."

Per our governance documents, a -1 vote must be accompanied by
a detailed explanation. A single -1 vote based on a material
objection will block action. However, -1 blocking votes can be
overridden by a 2/3 majority roll call vote of active TCC
members.

Seth