[sakai2-tcc] Roster tool changes

csev csev at umich.edu
Fri Aug 20 05:08:15 PDT 2010

John,

Just thinking out loud, it does seem like a good opportunity here to add support for your new way of storing localization in the DB for Javascript/Trimpath style apps and get that right from the beginning for JS style apps.

Also, does your new db-backed localization have some caching built in?  I would think that it would really respond well using cashe. (Separate question)

/Chuck