[sakai2-tcc] Oracle Database Support

Matthew Jones jonespm at umich.edu
Wed Aug 18 15:00:42 PDT 2010

I would agree that it's too late now to say "No 9i support" for the 2.8
release, but we can certainly say it, if there's agreement, for the 2.9
release. We also will have QA's on both 10g and 11i by then as well.

The current Michigan plan has us upgrading to Oracle 11g by the end of 10g
extended support (31-Jul-2011 <http://wiki/2011>), so we will be getting an
11g up before that for test, qa and production. So this isn't something that
is going to happen in the short term, even for us concerning 10g.