[sakai2-tcc] Schedule for Sakai 2.8 Release Activity

May, Megan Marie mmmay at indiana.edu
Tue Aug 10 11:57:39 PDT 2010

Hi,
   I'd like to circle back to my original suggestion to have a phone call to hash out the schedule for 2.8 release activities since this needs to be nailed down and communicated to the community yesterday :)

I've listed some possible meeting times using a Doodle poll.
http://doodle.com/uq832s9nvkkf8tvf

Since many on this committee are in the MT and/or the RM WG, I've listed times that overlap with those regularly scheduled calls

Please try to have your responses in by the end of day on Wednesday.

Thanks,
Megan