[sakai2-tcc] 2.6.3/2.7.1 update

Anthony Whyte arwhyte at umich.edu
Tue Aug 3 13:39:22 PDT 2010

A quick update.  Both the 2.6.3 and 2.7.1 release branches have been created.  2.7.1 was created yesterday (on time); 2.6.3 today (1 day late).

2.6.3 https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/sakai/branches/sakai-2.6.3/
2.7.1 https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/sakai/branches/sakai-2.7.1/

Alan will be testing these branches this week.  If no serious regressions are encountered I intend to release both 2.6.3 and 2.7.1 sometime next week.

I'd like to thank both Stephen Marquard and David Horwitz, both of whom stepped up over the weekend and on Monday to help me resolve a number of issues blocking the creation of both branches.

Cheers,

Anthony