[Using Sakai] assignmetn reminders

Ziegler, Jeff ziegler at umich.edu
Tue Mar 10 11:57:58 PDT 2015

Hi Gregory,

No existing feature in core Sakai of which I am aware but there is a feature request to add due date notifications to Assignments (SAK-14184).  Might want to add your suggestion to that Jira.

Jeff

On Mar 10, 2015, at 12:16 AM, Gregory Guthrie <guthrie at mum.edu> wrote:

> Is there any existing feature or user addition to have automated reminders for non-submitted assignments?
>
> The basic idea is that if there is a project due in various milestones over a course, if a student has not submitted one they would get an email reminder at some point, and then maybe another escalating one after the due date, but before the last accept-until date?

"New != better.  Different != better.  Only better == better."

Jeff Ziegler
ITS Teaching and Learning Group
University of Michigan

Piloting Canvas? 24/7 support is available to instructors:
	• Access live chat through the Help menu inside Canvas
	• Call Canvas Support at (844) 329-3130
	• Login to Canvas at Michigan for self-help materials