[Using Sakai] lessons CSS

Laura Gekeler LGekeler at nd.edu
Tue Mar 10 10:58:45 PDT 2015

So, here's a beginning complete list <I think> of items one can control.
It's the basic default css but with only the definitions which have been
shared here previously, commented with definitions from Charles where
appropriate.

.title{
   margin: 0.5em 0.0px 5.0px !important;
    padding: 10.0px 0.0px 2.0px !important;
    border-width: 4px  !important;
    border-bottom-style: solid  !important;
    border-bottom-color: #ECD47F  !important;
    font-family: "Lucida Grande", "Lucida Sans", "Verdana", sans-serif
!important;
    font-size: 1.8em  !important;
    background:#002855 !important;
    color: #fff  !important;
}
.subhead{

}
.p_red{
font-family: "Lucida Grande", "Lucida Sans", "Verdana", sans-serif
!important;
font-size: 1em !important;
color: #b20000 !important;
}

.arrow{
margin: 10.0px 0.0px 1.0em 25.0px;
padding-right: 0.0px;
padding-left: 0.0px;
border: 0.0px;
color: #000;
font-family: "Lucida Grande", "Lucida Sans", "Verdana", sans-serif
!important;

}

.li_arrow{
margin: 0.0px 0.0px 4.0px;
padding: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 24.0px;
border: 0.0px;
font-size: 1.0em;
color: rgb(51,51,51);
list-style-type: none;
background-image: url(
https://cmsresources.ucdavis.edu/cms_v2/images/common/arrow_small_right_002666.gif
);
background-color: transparent;
background-position: 0.0px 0.0px;
background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat;
font-family: "Lucida Grande", "Lucida Sans", "Verdana", sans-serif
!important;
}

.itemlink{
margin: 20.0px 0.0px 1.0em 25.0px;
padding-right: 0.0px;
padding-left: 0.0px;
border: 0.0px;
color: #000;
font-family: "Lucida Grande", "Lucida Sans", "Verdana", sans-serif
!important;
/*  the <a> for resources, etc.*/
}

.itemcopylink{
margin: 10.0px 0.0px 1.0em 25.0px;
padding-right: 0.0px;
padding-left: 0.0px;
border: 0.0px;
color: #000;
font-family: "Lucida Grande", "Lucida Sans", "Verdana", sans-serif
!important;
}

.nextprevious .buttonset{
 font-size: 150%;
  /* vertical-align: middle; */
}
.edit-col .ui-button-text, #show-pages .ui-button-text, #submit-grading
.ui-button-text {
  font-size: 150%;
  /* vertical-align: middle; */
}
body {
     background-color:#FFF
}

.h3 .link-div-head .lessonbuilderitem .itemlink .link-text .itemtext{

}

.item-icon{
}
/* This is for the icons that show on resources. For example, one useful
setting is displaynone. This disables any icons in your Lessons page. You
may, of course, use body for any changes that should apply to the whole
page.*/
.breadcrumbs{
}
 /* the section with links to the page above, used in subpages and other
items */
.title{

}
/*  the main page title*/
.mainlist{

}
/*  the table containing the primary content. (Do not rely on this being a
table. It could become a list in a later version.)*/

.itemtext{

}
/*  the text inside the <a>*/
.itemdescription{

}
/*  the description field added by the author*/
.textbox{

}
/*  the text inside a text block inserted by "add text"*/

.commentsDiv{

}
/*  the whole section with student comments*/
.commentDiv{

}
/*  a single student comment*/
.author{

}
/*  the author's name in a student comment*/
.specialCommenter{

}
/*  the author's name if the current user is the author*/
.commentBody{

}
/*  the text of a student comment*/
.studentDiv{

}
/*  the whole section for student pages*/
.studentTitle{

}
/* the heading "Student Pages"*/

.studentLink
/*  the <a> for an individal student page*/

Laura Gekeler
LMS Administrator //Concurrent Instructor
Teaching and Learning Technologies
University of Notre Dame
P:(1) 574-631-2402