[Using Sakai] Rutgers Lesson Builder default.css

Laura Gekeler LGekeler at nd.edu
Mon Mar 9 09:24:21 PDT 2015

Does anyone have any personalized Lessons css they'd be willing to share?

I found Rutgers resource that tells me what elements are controllable.
https://sakai.rutgers.edu/helpdocs/lessonbuilder.htmlbut
I can't find a sample default.css to use as my starting point.
<https://sakai.rutgers.edu/helpdocs/lessonbuilder.html>

<If I were the sys admin of my own instance, I'd just go get it, but I'm
not and I'm not familiar with the repo either>.

I think it would be a big service to faculty and instructional designers to
have an easily downloadable default.css and some well-done modifications
those of us with mad skills (I am not one of them).  A screen cap of a live
Lesson to see the variations in result would also be cool.

Thanks in advance for sharing your expertise!

Laura

Laura Gekeler
LMS Administrator //Concurrent Instructor
Teaching and Learning Technologies
University of Notre Dame
P:(1) 574-631-2402