[Using Sakai] Sakai integration with KITABOO

Pat Miller pmiller at nd.edu
Fri Mar 6 05:05:23 PST 2015

>From their documentation it appears they offer LTI integration which of
course Sakai supports.   If you are on Sakai 10 you may want to ask them if
they plan  to upgrade their LTI to 2.0 which Sakai 10 is the first to
support.  We have had a couple of vendors ask for access to our Sakai 10
Development environment so that they could work on an LTI 2.0 interface
with Sakai -- which is a win-win for the vendor (they can say they are 2.0
compliant) and for us in that we get an improved integration.

http://kitaboo.com/educational-ebooks/attachment/lms-integration-lti1/
http://kitaboo.com/resources/documents/

Pat Miller
University of Notre Dame