[Using Sakai] Hello all,

Elne Van Niekerk Elne.VanNiekerk at nwu.ac.za
Thu Mar 5 21:58:29 PST 2015

Hello all,

Is anyone perhaps aware of any university/college/school/business that has integrated  the KITABOO  (Hurix) digital publishing suite for authoring and publishing / delivering interactive, responsive digital learning content to mobile devices successfully into their Sakai LMS? Or of anyone who has investigated this yet?

We find ourselves at the moment in a situation where we have to digitalise an extensive number of printed material in a very short period of time and KITABOO seems to be the solution. Understandably there are many concerns where the integration into the Sakai environment needs to take place.

Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards

Mev Elne van Niekerk
eFundi Ondersteuning en Tegnologie Adviseur
Akademiese Ontwikkeling en Ondersteuning (AOO)
Vaal Driehoek, NWU
Tel: 016 910 3317
www.nwu.ac.za

Mrs Elne van Niekerk