[Using Sakai] webDav - using CyberDuck fails...

Gregory Guthrie guthrie at mum.edu
Tue Mar 3 14:53:45 PST 2015

We also had the commonly discussed on/off failures of WebDAV, and so following the recent threads switched to using CyberDuck.

Things were working (Version 9.2), but now they all fail. It connects to the server, but logins fail.

Is this a symptom of WebDav issues, or something locally gone wrong? Should we be able to expect CyberDuck to work?

What is the recommended debugging procedure; are there log files for this?