[Using Sakai] [DG: Teaching & Learning] Possible merge of Sakai-user and Pedagogy lists

Laura Gekeler lgekeler at nd.edu
Wed Jan 14 11:46:37 PST 2015

The question about Resources & Import from Site was from me, so I'll take a
stab at why I chose that list - my question wasn't directly related to
pedagogy but more of a "how is this supposed to work"  question. I'd be
relieved not to have to spend time thinking in depth about which group is
more likely to be interested in my question/comment/topic...

I subscribe to both groups and would be in favor of merging them.

Laura

Laura Gekeler
LMS Professional //Concurrent Instructor
University of Notre Dame
P:574-631-2402