[Using Sakai] Reg : Lams Integration

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Mon Jan 5 05:37:28 PST 2015

Hi ,

Two things you might want to be aware of.

1) For technical questions, generally sakai-dev at collab.sakaiproject.org is
a better place to ask your questions. Larger pool of tech-types subscribe.

2) The community supports the two most recent versions of Sakai, which are
Sakai 10 and Sakai 2.9 and their respective maintenance releases. It is
recommended that you upgrade to a community supported release.

In any case, I hope you find the answer you need.

Best regards,
Neal Caidin
Sakai Community Coordinator