[Using Sakai] Does anyone know how the group permissions at the top of Resources tool work?

Jim Mezzanotte jmezzanotte at anisakai.com
Tue Feb 24 15:32:52 PST 2015

See my last post first--but I realized I should adjust my answer a
bit. For approach "B" in which you set sub-folder permissions for a
group: in this case, you must also target the folder only to that
group. So this is another way the functionality is different. Group
access must be set for a subfolder before you can then define
capabilities for that group's members.

Best,
Jim Mezzanotte