[Using Sakai] Confluence Account

Laura Gekeler LGekeler at nd.edu
Fri Feb 20 05:38:09 PST 2015

Arvind,

I am so sorry you had to ask! Let me apologize on behalf of the community
that we don't make our welcome more transparent. (And advice for us?) I had
never been a confluence or jira user before and so didn't know that one can
register instantly for an account and begin using those services...

At https://confluence.sakaiproject.org There is a green banner on the
rightside "Quick Links" - The 2nd line of text has the word "Register" in
blue.

At https://jira.sakaiproject.org , the login box has a "Sign Up" for an
account feature.

You've done well in joining the listserve - some people have a hard time
finding out how to do that! I don't read everything on this list so perhaps
you've been posting awhile, are you with a higher ed institution or a
different sector?

Looking forward to hearing more,

Laura

Laura Gekeler
LMS Administrator //Concurrent Instructor
Teaching and Learning Technologies
University of Notre Dame
P:(1) 574-631-2402