[Using Sakai] WebDAV & Sakai

Charles Severance csev at umich.edu
Mon Feb 16 07:22:44 PST 2015

I completely agree - and we have a great place to document the issues - under the "Transfer Files" tab in the Resources tool - it is very well done.

If we find a problem or a workaround - we can easily update this documentation.

This documentation is placed *exactly* ion the same screen that users go to to find the WebDav URL - so we have the best chance that the users will read the documentation before they start with WebDav.

/Chuck