[Using Sakai] [Building Sakai] Clarification regarding the sakai Lesson and Test & Quiz tool

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Mon Feb 16 05:18:32 PST 2015

Hi Ismail,

Screen shots or more details might help.

Could it be this Samigo Test and Quizzes issue to which you are referring?:
https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAM-2126

The JQL I used to find it is :
project = Samigo AND text ~ align ORDER BY updated DESC

The ~ means "find something like this" .

For quota information, I believe this is fairly well documented in the
default sakai.properties file. Search for the "Quotas" section.

I'm not sure about the background theme for Lessons, though I will say that
the LEaP project (Lessons Enhancement) is looking to improve this for Sakai
11 and beyond.

HTH.

Best regards,
Neal