[Using Sakai] WebDAV & Sakai

Robin K. Hill hill at uwyo.edu
Thu Feb 12 13:38:14 PST 2015

This will seem ridiculously simple, but it might help:

I recall that a chonic problem with WebDAV on any Windows system was
that the authorization window failed to pop up to the top, so it
remained hidden under others, the user failed to grant the
authorization, and the connection eventually failed.  You might look in
your taskbar or window list for that authorization.

--
   Robin Hill
   hill at uwyo.edu