[Using Sakai] Duplicating Subpages in Lesson Builder?

Christina Schwiebert cschwiebert at northweststate.edu
Wed Feb 4 13:07:05 PST 2015

Our instructors use a single Lessons page on the left, and subpages for
each week. I've seen instructors use the option to copy items from another
page (found on the Reorder page) to copy over the items from one week's
subpage, and change them as needed.

Christina

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Christina Schwiebert
Instructional Design and Distance Learning Coordinator
cschwiebert at northweststate.edu
419-267-1428

"To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often" - Winston
Churchill

"The thing about quotes on the internet is that you cannot confirm their
validity." - Abraham Lincoln

This message and any attachment are confidential, intended solely for the
use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may be
protected under FERPA (http://www2.ed.gov/policy/gen/reg/ferpa/index.html).
If you have received it by mistake, or are not the named recipient(s),
please immediately notify the sender and delete the message. You are hereby
notified that any unauthorized use, copying or dissemination of any or all
information contained in this message is prohibited.  Northwest State
Community College and/or any part thereof shall not be liable for the
message if altered, falsified, or in case of error in the recipient.