[Using Sakai] Assignmetns tool - changes in UI

Norman Danner ndanner at wesleyan.edu
Mon Apr 13 14:54:48 PDT 2015

It does seem to be the case that if you tab out of the entry box after
typing the date, then the typed date sticks.  You do have to type in the
date in the exact format shown ("MM/DD/YYYY HH:MM s" where s is am or
pm, and you must have exactly one space between the final Y and the
initial H and exactly one space between the final M and s).  A bit
rigid, but once I got used to it, not too much of a problem...

	- Norman

On 4/11/15 10:20 PM, Gregory Guthrie wrote:
> I find that the new version of Assignments (V10.3) instead of being able to just type in date/times for assignments, it has a slider bar with a Done button, which is (IMHO) less convenient. It does appear that one can type in changes also, but in the text-box a CR (carriage-return) does not do anything - the standard semantics would be to accept a changed field. Instead one has to then mouse navigate to a done button and click.
>
> Is there any configuration option for the previous (standard :) ?!) behavior, or would it be an easy change?

Norman Danner - ndanner at wesleyan.edu - http://ndanner.web.wesleyan.edu
Department of Mathematics and Computer Science - Wesleyan University