[Using Sakai] Site stats for Lessons Tool and LTI tools

Jim Mezzanotte jmezzanotte at anisakai.com
Mon Apr 6 13:31:09 PDT 2015

Hi Adam,

For the Lessons tool, I think user events are tied to pages, with each
page getting an ID.

So for this event:

lessonbuilder.read

You might get this reference:

/lessonbuilder/page/2853

I'm not sure how the system tags pages with these IDs. It would be
useful (if the events table has the data) to match a page ID to its
title.

Best,
Jim Mezzanotte
Asahi Net International