[Using Sakai] Fw: Lessons Tool Usability Survey deadline by Oct. 13, 2014

Luisa Li Luisa.Li at marist.edu
Fri Oct 3 11:56:44 PDT 2014

Greetings!

The Sakai Teaching and Learning (T&L) Group, in collaboration with the
Working Group of the Lessons Enhancement project (LEaP), is seeking
feedback from users of the Lessons tool (formerly Lesson Builder) by
participating in a brief Lessons Tool Usability Survey.

Towards that end we would like to ask for your help with:

Providing your feedback by submitting this brief Lessons Tool Usability
Survey by Monday, October 13th, 2014.
Forwarding this email to the department in charge of the Sakai system or
any other relevant group or department in your institution to publicize
the Lessons Tool Usability Survey and encourage as much participation as
possible among Lessons tool users by Monday, October 13th, 2014.

If you encounter problems opening the links provided above, please use the
following URLs:
Survey: http://goo.gl/ZpDlb0
Sakai Teaching and Learning (T&L) Group: http://tinyurl.com/sakaitl
Lessons Enhancement project (LEaP): http://tinyurl.com/sakaileap
Working Group: http://tinyurl.com/sakaileapwg

We greatly appreciate your time completing this survey and your effort
helping us to reach all the members of your community who may be
interested in providing feedback to help improve the Lessons tool.

Best regards,
Sakai Teaching and Learning Group
LEaP Working Group

Best,