[Using Sakai] Image Gallery in Sakai

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Tue May 20 09:27:20 PDT 2014

Yeah, I think there are some commercial products that integrate with
Sakai that can do this, like Kaltura. Opencast Matterhorn is an open
source project now under Apereo, but I'm not sure whether it can do what
you need - http://opencast.org/matterhorn/

So, yes, there probably is something out there either open source and/or
commercial.

If you are coming to the Open Apereo Conference why not make this a
Networking Cafe topic (hint hint, wink ;-) )

http://www.apereo.org/content/networking-café-open-apereo

Cheers,
Neal